College of Engineering(CE)
The College of Engineering (CE) was established on 2014 , with the aim of providing industry, Institutions, and academe with trained engineers in all branches of the profession. The different engineering curricula have been designed to prepare the graduates for the challenges of their chosen career and to adequately equip them with the proper theoretical background to be put into practical use. The College, thru the DPHU , also provides advanced studies in the master’s and doctoral programs and opportunities for research and development work in the various fields of engineering
The University will produce Engineers graduates who are:
1. professionally competent and globally competitive;
2. equipped with technical competencies and are able to contribute to the country’s social and economic progress;
3. lifelong learners imbued with the UE core values of Excellence, Integrity, Professionalism, Teamwork, Commitment, Transparency, Accountability and Social Responsibility.
1. Ability to apply knowledge of engineers and science to solve engineering problems.
2. Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
3. Ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability, in accordance with standards.
4. Ability to function in multidisciplinary teams.
5. Ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
6. Understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.
7. Ability to communicate effectively.
8. Broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental and societal contexts.
9. Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
10. Knowledge of contemporary issues.
11. Ability to use techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
12. Knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.