PROCEDURES FOR CREDIT TRANSFER FOR DEGREE PROGRAMMES
1. Credit transfer is a process whereby successful completed course units of study programme contributing towards a degree transferred from one university to DPHU.
2. Before considered for transfer credit to DPHU, the student must meet the admission criteria of that particular Programme.
3. Application for credit transfer is done both online as per provided steps below.
a. The applicant must apply for online admission form at DPHU
• Write a letter requesting credit transfer to the General Academic Secretary
b. The letter must clearly state reasons for transfer and accompanied by the followings:
• Academic transcript from releasing university
• Releasing letter showing reasons for transfer from releasing University.
• Relevant academic certificates
• Official bank slip of USD 100 for international students paid at DPHU account.
4. The letter must be sent through email to email@example.com